Demolition Contractor in Kansas City, KS
Midland Wrecking Inc. is the leading provider of demolition services in Kansas City. We have extensive experience in residential and commercial demolition, and also offer services in salvage and debris removal. We serve contractors, individuals and government agencies with our high quality demolition services, and can handle projects of every scale.
Your Premier Demolition Company
When you are looking for a demolition contractor in Kansas City that you can trust, call Midland Wrecking Inc. for the highest quality, trusted demolition services. We are a local, family owned and operated business that offers skillful demolition, salvage and hauling. With more than 28 years of industry experience, our contractors have extensive knowledge and training to professionally execute any size project. Unlike other demolition companies in Kansas City, Midland Wrecking Inc. owns every piece of equipment we use, meaning that we are able to provide you with a quality-controlled demolition service from start to finish.
Providing exceptional offerings to our clients is Midland Wrecking Inc.’s highest priority. That is why we offer a wide variety of services to cover your every need, including residential and commercial demolition services in Kansas City. We work with private contractors, government agencies and individual property owners to provide secure and accurate demolition, debris removal and salvage services. Each of our contractors is thoroughly trained and accredited, and our business is licensed, bonded and insured to make certain of your safety at all times. Whether you need interior or mechanical demolition services, we are able to focus entirely on your project to bring about expert results. Clients choose Midland Wrecking Inc. for their demolition contractors in Kansas City because:
- We are a local, family owned and operated business with over 28 years of industry experience.
- Our business offers a range of services in commercial and residential demolition, salvage and hauling.
- We serve and work with private contractors, individuals and government agencies.
- Our company is fully licensed, bonded and insured to provide ultimate safety and security to clients.
- We own all of our equipment and can provide assistance with projects of any scale.