When you think of demolition in Kansas City, you may only consider the big projects. That condemned home or storm-damaged building will come to mind, and while that makes up a big portion of our business, there are smaller items that could also benefit from a demolition contractor. Here are the smaller demolition projects that may be more helpful for your residential needs:
- Garages: A detached garage with a sagging roof and walls held up by plant life is unlikely to be a functional building in the future. People often continue using these heaps for storage, only to have a big issue with clean up once the structure collapses. Not only is there a mess from the failed building, but also everything you kept inside it and likely ignored. Clear out the useless garage and remove it so you can enjoy that space rather than have it occupied by an eyesore.
- Pools: A swimming pool can be a blessing or a big expensive curse. Perhaps you never used the pool, or a structural issue that occurred years ago was never in your budget to repair. Let’s face it: swimming pools are a lot of work, and they are not for everyone. If you would rather have landscaping or another yard feature you would actually use, know that a demolition company can remove the pool and open the door to a backyard redesign.
- Storage and shops: We are not talking about the sheds you build from kits purchased at a big box store. The previous owner of your property may have built a small shop or larger storage shed by hiring a metal building contractor. However, years of neglect can make these buildings rust and start to fail. This can be a danger to your household and guests, so removing metal buildings you barely use will be a prudent practice.
- Driveways: Removing a driveway is no small matter. However, if it has not been repaved for a while and the condition only gets worse, there is no other option if you want a smooth surface once again. Very few asphalt contractors are willing to break apart a driveway, because they often do not have the right tools. If you are looking for an improved surface, call us today to remove the old driveway to make room for the new one.
- General cleanup: Breaking up your old concrete patio or disposing of a long worn out deck may have been your latest do-it-yourself project. Now you find yourself with a big cleanup job to handle and few resources for completing it safely. If you call us, your debris will go away and salvageable material will likely be recycled for future construction uses.
You may be facing long-neglected conditions or are preparing to perform a remodel. No matter your specific circumstances, contact Midland Wrecking Inc. to meet your needs for demolition in Kansas City. We will remove unwanted structures and clean up the debris to reclaim your space!