Midland Wrecking Inc. has been in business for 30 years. In that time, we’ve worked on numerous projects. We do everything from residential demolition to salvage work from demolished buildings. As one of the premier demolition contractors in Kansas City, we’d like to inform you about some of our services and how we can help improve your property:
- Complete teardowns: Sometimes residential and commercial property owners want to tear down a house or structure (like a barn) that’s been sitting on the property and needs to come down for one reason or another. If that’s the case, they know whom to call! Our highly trained and licensed professionals will safely remove a structure on your property in a timely fashion.
- Driveways: There’s no two ways about it—cracked driveways that are beyond reasonable repair need to be removed. However, that’s a tall task if you don’t have the right equipment. Luckily for you, we have all of the necessary equipment and training to completely remove your old driveway and start the process of giving you a nice-looking driveway again.
- Natural disasters: When a natural disaster strikes, there’s usually a whole lot of demolition that needs to happen before rebuilding can begin. We deal with the teardown and removal of anything that’s beyond repair.
- Demolition debris removal: Does a doctor just walk out of the room after he’s finished repairing, removing or replacing something in your body? No way! He cautiously stitches you back up to ensure you don’t bleed everywhere. In that same vein, we ensure our jobs are complete by removing all of the debris from the work site. We won’t say we’re finished until all of the debris from a demolition site we worked on is gone, and your property looks like it did before we came to the scene (minus the structure we tore down, of course).
- Salvage: Many times, the demolition sites we work on have a lot of debris that can actually be recycled or reused. We hate to see anything go to waste. That’s why we take special care to comb through sites and save any materials that we think can be reused.
- Construction debris removal: Buildings that are put up always need debris removal, too. Unfortunately, sometimes general contractors don’t remove all of the construction debris, and leave the site looking less than perfect. If that’s the case, you’ll need to call our demolition contractors in Kansas City. Our professionals will arrive ASAP to quickly and efficiently remove all of the leftover rubble.
- Construction debris cleanup: Large pieces of debris can be a hazard for construction crews while they’re working on a site. We want all workers to be safe on the job, which is why we often work alongside construction companies to remove dangerous debris as it piles up.
Whether you’re a homeowner or a commercial property owner who has a mess on your hands, you may be able to use our services. Give Midland Wrecking Inc. to learn more about what we can offer!