The rain will eventually end, and it will be time for another construction season. As you prepare to build a new structure, make additions or remodel existing buildings, it is likely your site requires additional preparation. Debris that accumulated during the winter can delay construction if you cannot remove it quickly. Midland Wrecking Inc. offers debris cleanup in Kansas City, and we can help you prepare your site. Here are the common circumstances that require debris cleanup:
- Weather: Rain and wind wear at old structures and bring in additional waste. Even minor flooding that would not register at the natural disaster level can leave you with piles of leaves, paint chips, broken bricks and other building material. It can take one day or more to remove this debris, and that is less time that can be devoted to laying foundations and building additions. Clean it up now as the weather is wet but less unpredictable, and you will be ready for construction on the first dry day.
- Previous demolition: You may have purchased a site that previously underwent a demolition. There are companies that do not perform cleanup well, or the previous property owner may not have requested or paid for debris cleanup. That leaves you a mess to face before proceeding with your new opportunity. Remove this irritation quickly and thoroughly by hiring our debris cleanup services first before you build.
- Need for recycling: Sometimes debris lingers because it has cash or recyclable value, and customers wait around until someone knows how to exploit these resources. We remove debris, but we also take scrap metal and concrete in for recycling. Scrap metal also has cash value, which we can secure for you, too. Inertia is often the base reason for why debris sits around. Our services can help you move forward so your site is ready for construction with less impact to the environment—and your budget.
- Lack of resources: Even if you have the means to build structures and remodel to precise plans, this does not mean you have the resources to remove heavy debris. In fact, diverting construction resources to gathering waste materials and taking it to a landfill is detrimental to your bottom line. Since we have the equipment and the experience, we can not only clear your site quicker, but also allow you to keep focus on your area of expertise: construction.
- Hazardous waste: Debris can be dangerous. It may be laced with asbestos or lead. Some of it may simply be too heavy or have sharp corners. Handling structural waste like this requires expertise that your workers may lack. This can expose them to injury—and you to liability. You remove this risk when you hire us because we are accustomed to hauling dangerous material away from sites safely.
If you require assistance with debris cleanup in Kansas City, call Midland Wrecking Inc. We can remove excess debris and building material so you can start fresh when it is time to start remodeling or construction.